1. 1. INTRODUCTION
1.We are Hope Spring (hereafter referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us”) a charity registered in England and Wales (1165468), whose registered address is Chamonix, Wrigglebrook. Herefordshire, HR2 8AW, England.
We trade as Hope Spring, or Hope Spring Water (our URL’s are – ecards.hopespring.org.uk and www.hopespringcards.com) and offer a technology platform which utilises mobile applications, and websites to interact with our Users (hereafter referred to as “Users”, “You”, or “Your”) to let them customise and order ecards which are sent via email.
2. These terms explain the use our users may make of our website and mobile phone application Hope Spring Cards and it’s content, products and services.
3. If you send an ecard on our website, download and use our app or interact with any of our services, it means you have accepted our terms.
4. Our services may only be used in accordance with these terms. The Services include, but are not necessarily limited to:
I. the ability to upload personal text using our App and or Website;
Ii. the ability to order ecards.
Iii. ability to personalise ecards
4. You agree not to copy, make commercial use of, loan, sell, assign, rent, lease, publish, redistribute, license, sub-license or otherwise transfer our app, the Website or the Services.
5. These Terms apply to our App, the Website and the Services, including any updates or additions to any of them, unless they come with separate terms, in which case those terms apply. If any open-source software is included in the App, the Website or any Service, the terms of an open-source licence may override some of these Terms.
6. We may change our Terms at any time by sending you a message with details of the change or notifying you of a change when you next start the App or log onto the Website. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue.
6. You will be assumed to have obtained permission from the owner(s) of the mobile telephone, handheld devices and computers used, but not owned, by you to download or interact with a copy of the App or our Website.
8. By using our website or app, or any of the Services, you consent to us collecting and using technical information about the Devices and related software, hardware and peripherals for Services that are internet-based or wireless to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.