Thank You Ecards
Good Luck eCards
Title: Good Luck Messages Sample: What to write on a good luck ecard
So your long term co-worker and college is leaving your place of work, and moving on to new pastures. You have really valued working with him or her. Now that she is moving on, does not want a present or a send off party, how can you show that you really valued the opportunity to have worked with them. Naturally, we would suggest you send them a Hope Spring eCard Good Luck ecard, and make a small donation to Hope Spring Water.
Perhaps a work colleague is going off to have a baby. Apart from needing nappies and other baby accessories, a small good luck card from the office will be quite encouraging for the new mom to be.
Here is another scenario when a Good Luck message may just be the right ecard to send. A young family member is doing her driving test. A little good luck ecard, that she can open just before the test, could just be the thing to help her keep her calm and pass the driving test.
Personalise a Good Luck eCard with some of these messages
- “Good luck and best wishes.”
- “Wishing you all the luck in the world, you deserve it.”
- “Good luck, you! We’re all rooting for you!”
- “Best of luck and lots of love on your first day at work. Look forward to hearing all about it!”
- “Sending lots of good energy to take with you to your treatment.”
- “Sending you a positive chi to take with you to your treatment.”
- “Wishing you the best of luck on your first 5K, go get em tiger!.”
- “Good luck with your attempt to smash your PB, I am with you all the way.”
- “Best wishes for a successful interview!”
- “My thoughts are with you, Good luck!”
- “May good fortune smile on you as you begin this new adventure.”
- “Go forth: see, conquer, come back home victorious!”
- “Crossing my fingers for you! Good luck!”
Check out our latest collection of video birthday ecards here.